Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Dear Aunt Lousy;

                Hey it’s Piggy! I’m writing this letter to you from the island that I am currently stranded on. Its way different here than at home, and not for the better either. At least I’m not stranded here alone. Not long after I got stranded I met a boy named Ralph. He’s a fine young man. I found him walking along the beach outside of all the trees and brush. I don’t like going inside the jungle area because there are a lot of scary things in there like creepers (vines that look like snakes). While we were walking along the beach we found this conch. We picked it up and Ralph blew into it, I wanted to do it but my asthma was acting up at the time, and all of a sudden a choir group of tenors and altos came out from the trees. As they approached us the leader introduced himself, Jack, and the second man in charge, Simon, of the group. As time went on we realized that Jack was a jerk and mean. Simon on the other hand was nicer and smarter. Simon could see that even though there were probably many beasts on the island, the biggest “beast” is the fear inside us.

                Later on we ended up splitting into groups. The groups depended on the skills you could contribute to the group. There were the hunters and the gatherers. Then we had people that wanted to do different things. We had some that wanted to start building a civilization and others that wanted to build a fire. So we split up and went to work. The people that went to go and make to fire had made a big flame right away but then struggled to keep it going. But while it was going the group kind of forgot about it and it ended up spreading but catching on to some trees. Luckily after a while it went out.

                I miss you Aunt Lousy and I hope I get the chance to see you again…

                                Love Piggy

    

No comments:

Post a Comment